Trick or Treats + 0 comment(s)
this is me, casually talking to you about a miserable year and hoping that things will change. People do treat me differently, people do look down at me, people do underestimate me for some reason that i don't know.

I started writing poetry because i am tired of crying alone. Honestly speaking, no one is listening.

People will like you if you're pretty, skinny, funny, rich, all those basic things. but people will slightly ignore you if you're ugly, fat, shy, poor. Face it, the first thing you see when you met someone is their looks, then the way they talked to you. DON'T DENY IT.  As for me, people do distance themselves from me.

I tried to be everything that they want but it just wasn't enough.

So i stopped.

I know some of you reading this might not care, but let me tell you something.
THIS IS IMPORTANT.

If you are someone like me, being ignored by everyone, anywhere you go, just remember that there will be someone that loves you just the way you are, no matter about your size, your looks, your money, they will love you and listen to you. You just have to wait. i know that waiting is the worst part, but hey, good things happen to people who wait.