It's a mess + 0 comment(s)
"Everyone i do right does me wrong"
-'i love you, i hate you' lyrics-

This line represent a lot of me. I don't know either it's me who treat them wrongly or it's just in their nature to treat people that way. I'm a human too, with feelings and words of my own. But no one understands my words.

Read this carefully,

If a person treat you like a princess/prince, appreciates them. why? It's not easy to take care of people's feelings and it's not easy to make others happy. And if you see a happy-go-lucky kind-of person, take care of them. It's not easy for them to pretend to be happy just for you to be happy. It's not easy to cover up all those crazy feelings, those hatred, those anger, those sadness, just to look a happy. Look around you, do you know any of these people? if you do, congratulations, you just realize who's the biggest liar in the world.

But they do it for you.